Dear Stakeholders of CAST Laboratories,
In sight of the present COVID-19 situation, CAST Laboratories is taking mitigation measures to ensure the continuity of our laboratory operations, and to prevent the spread of the virus.
During this period, we seek your cooperation on the following measures that have been rolled out. This ensures the well-being of both internal and external stakeholders, and also to facilitate contact tracing should such a need arise.
1. Stakeholders are not encouraged to enter the premises unless there is no other alternative. Submission and unloading of samples and logistics will be performed at the front gate with minimal contact between the parties involved. (Kindly note that online witnessing options and the provision of soft copy images will be provided upon request, in-lieu of attending witness tests.)
2. All meetings and discussions are advised to be postponed or held online.
3. All visitors are subjected to have their temperature taken and recorded before entering the premises. Visitors with temperature reading of 37.5°C or above will be refused entry and given alternative solutions to fulfill their intended purpose.
4. All staff who are unwell are to seek medical attention and rest as per instructed by the doctor. Staff are also encouraged to wash their hands regularly.
5. We have segregated our staff into teams to limit contact at work. (Kindly note that this may result in delayed responses.)
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your kind understanding during this challenging period.
If you require further clarification or have any concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact us.